Sunday, October 9, 2011

And sometimes people surprise you and thats a wonderful thing

I was thinking about my college friends today. 
I was thinking about all the places they are right now. 
I was thinking how proud I am of them all. 
One in China, one in Africa, one on the east coast, one on the west coast, and so many more in between. One is making movies, one is changing the world through medicine, and many are changing people lives for the better each day.

I was also thinking about how big of a sap I have become lately. It might be nice to record my sappy thoughts. Or at least the randomness that is my life here in northern Minnesota now. 

I am chronic commitment-phobe even when it comes to blogging. I hope to break that starting now. One blog per week. That seems feasible (she says as she commits impulsively to her audience of >5).


No comments: